Factory Pro 690/701 Shift Kit
Let's face it, the 690 and 701 are great bikes, but the transmissions shift like garbage. The idea is that when you nudge the shifter it should actually go into the next gear. False neutrals in the upper gears and a generally notchy feel to them does't exactly inspire confidence either.
- Virtually eliminate missed shifts and false neutrals. Quicker shifts.
- The 690 has lazy shift action. Not what you want when Super Motard racing or jumping those doubles or splitting that lane.
- The stock shifting, on the KTM 690, can be sketchy under even recreational use.
- Some individual bikes, more than others, have a propensity for false neutrals and missed shifts in critical situations.
- Installation: About 1-2 hours - no case splitting required. The clutch basket doesn't even have to be removed
- 2008-2021 KTM 690 Duke / R
- 2008-2021 KTM 690 Enduro / R
- 2008-2022 KTM 690 SMC-R
- 2016-2022 Husqvarna 701 Enduro
- 2016-2022 Husqvarna 701 Supermoto
- 2016- 2021 Husqvarna 701 Sitpilen
- 2016-2021 Husqvarna 701 Svartpilen
- Gasgas 700 sm/enduro 2022-2023